Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Likes and Dislikes!!



I LIKE:
1. Pasta: My mom used to eat tons of pasta when she was pregnant and that influenced my taste and favoritism towards pasta
2. Gym: I'm very lousy at school sports so going to a gym is a way of exercising in a relaxing style for me.
3. Sleeping: I recently read sleeping keeps you young and skinny so sleeping at least eight hours is a must in my daily life.
4. Jeremy: Jeremy is my two and a half year boyfriend he brings peace and love into my life and reminds me of fun and emotional memories.
5. Getting a manicure: I love feeling groom and getting a manicure is a way of tretaing myself and it helps me feel clean.

I DISLIKE:
1.Toxic: The song Toxic my Britney Spears reminds me of when my friends got into a fight with me and would not let me practice dancing Toxic with them. Toxic reminds me of a tough period in which i felt excluded.
2. Being Late: For me inpuctuality is something unacceptable and means goign to staurday suspension
3. P.E. : P.E. brings back memories of my childhood and how I had a hard time jumping the rope and was humilitaed infront of all my classmates.
4. Food: I hate not knowing what to eat it frustrates me and upsets me very easily because it reminds me of my friend Helene and how she hates not knowing what to eat too.
5. Disney: disney is supposed to be happy but for me its a place where everyone looks sweaty and smells bad. Ive gone 19 times to Disney and extremely dislike it

No comments:

Post a Comment